Dear Members of the SME Intergroup, The SME Intergroup cordially invites you to a breakfast discussion hosted by the Vanguard Initiative on the topic of "Supporting interregional S3 cooperation along industrial value chains. How component 5 in Interreg strengthens interregional cooperation."
Date: Tuesday, 6 November 2018 08:00 – 09:00 A.M.
Place: MEP Salon European Parliament, Brussels
- Othmar KARAS, MEP (EPP), President of the SME Intergroup
- Peter BERKOWITZ, Head of Unit Smart and Sustainable Growth DG REGI, European Commission
- Pascal ARIMONT, MEP (EPP) Rapporteur for Regulation on European Territorial Cooperation
- Wim de KINDEREN, International Project Manager, Brainport Development
Discussion with the audience and Conclusions
- Lambert van NISTELROOIJ, MEP (EPP)
If you want to attend the event, please provide a short confirmation to othmar.karas-office [at] europarl.europa.eu. Please inform us on behalf of which organization you are attending and which position you are holding.
If you need accreditation OR you want to skip the activation of your access badge, please copy the table below, send us the following information:
- Family name
- First name
- Date of birth
- ID card type
- No of ID card
Accreditation badges for visitors will be distributed in front of the Altiero Spinelli main entrance of the European Parliament at the Agora Simone Veil (see image below) at 07:40. A member of our team will then accompany you to the MEP Salon located at ASP 0 where the SME Intergroup breakfast meeting will take place. If you have an access badge, you can activate your badge at the Accreditation Centre and enter the building independently. Due to increased level of alert extra time for security checks to access the building is needed. Please be on time and make sure you have your passport or ID card ready.
ACCREDITATION DATA AND PHOTOS:
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 we inform you that:
- the information necessary to acquire accreditation to the premises of the European Parliament will be sent to and shared with the Accreditation Unit of the Directorate for Proximity and Assistance, Security and Safety of the European Parliament’s Directorate-General for Security and Safety;
- information regarding the name and organisations of participants to the SME Intergroup may also be shared with the sponsoring organisation of the event;
- your accreditation information may be stored by the SME Intergroup Secretariat at the longest until the end of the current legislative period of the European Parliament;
- by registering to the event and/or participating at the event you agree that pictures taken at the event which may display you, may be stored by the SME Intergroup Secretariat, shared with the sponsoring organisation of the event and be used for promotional purposes of the event and the SME Intergroup such as for instance on social media.